- Supporting the software development of all onpreo software products as a full-stack software developer
- Creation of prototype software and new features
- Modifying software to fix errors, improve its performance or upgrade interfaces
- Writing of software documentation
- Definition and development of test cases and validation procedures
- Consulting with the team and other departments on project status and proposals
- Analysing information to recommend and plan new systems or modifications of existing systems
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations, capabilities, and requirements
- Participation on daily stand-ups, sprint meetings and other key meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, mathematics or related degree
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment with likeminded team members
- Experience with deep programming language knowledge in one or more programming languages (it does not matter which one)
- Creativity is a plus
- Experience with Git
Besides our people, culture and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that make onpreo GmbH a great place to work! Work with us and get:
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits and possibly virtual stock.
- 28 days paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity and multicultural work environment.
- Annual personal development budget of €1,000 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- With "Onpreo Flex" you decide where you work most effectively. To do this, we offer you a flexible framework of 50% office and 50% remote working. Our remote working policy includes the option to work from home or from anywhere within the UK or the European Economic Area.
- A highly effective work environment with short decision-making paths.
- Providing for tomorrow: the opportunity to invest in occupational disability insurance.
- Choose between three mobility options: Lime-Roller Flat, JobRad® bicycle or monthly pass for public transport.
- Subsidized gym membership for €20 per month.
- Lunch Settlement and Subsidy with Billyard™.
- Regular company and team events such as city trips, ski trips, Christmas parties and more! (COVID approved).
- Mental health support, knowing that mental well-being plays an important role in our personal and professional success. #OnpreoCares.
- Two Impact Days that you can use to make a difference for the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one is for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility.
If you think you could be a good fit for us, click on "Apply now". We are looking forward to meeting you!